Senior Python/Django back-end developerChekin - Publicado el: 16 de Mayo de 2019 a las 12:13
We are looking for a Senior Python/Django back-end developer
Full time - Remote position. Spanish Company - https://chekin.io/
CheKin is the #1 solution to check in your guests easily, safely and in compliance with the law.
You will work in our back-end (Python/Django) in close collaboration with our Team Leader and other backend, frontend and mobile developers.
· Improve and collaborate on an existing Python/Django/DRF codebase
· Perform major and minor day-to-day development tasks as needed
· Code and run automatic tests and integration tests
· Build a back-end that matches business expectation
· DevOps tasks, move releases to staging and production.
· 3+ years experience in Python/Django back-end development and PostgreSQL DB
· Deep understanding of REST architecture and proven experience with Django Rest Framework (DRF)
· Experience with Rabbit & Celery is a plus
· Practice in unit and integration tests
· Spanish speakers will have priority.
· English knowledge is required to be able to interact with other developers and clients.
· Experience using ubuntu console, basic bash commands, ssh and scp
· Knowledge in Computer Vision / OCR / Image processing is a Plus
· Knowledge in Machine Learning is a Plus
· Knowledge in DevOps / CI (Jenkins) / AWS and Digital Ocean is a plus
Please share at least one github link or zip with a sample of code of a previous work.
Puede ser remoto
Edificio EOI, Calle. Leonardo Da Vinci #12
Django , Back End , DevOp